Facebook Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin
Cellist Goes Green photo 1_1_zps1177d591.pngHomeAboutResourcesContact photo 1_6_zps15a92b4b.png

Sunday, September 1, 2013

our trip to Ireland

In my last post, I talked about how we avoided plastic while traveling on our honeymoon to Ireland, so I wanted to just share a few pictures and thoughts about our trip...




 

There were sheep and cows and horses everywhere...crossing the road, next to castles, fields of sheep!






 
The Cliffs of Moher were stunning.

We really appreciated all of the abundant natural beauty that Ireland had to offer, especially in the West, and the Wicklow Mountains.  I also loved how the people seemed to have a connection to the land that is sometimes lost where I live.  (Everybody gets fresh eggs, most people knew the farmers where their meat came from).  We weren't overwhelmed by advertisements...just the beauty of the countryside and the wonderful people that lived there.

No comments:

Post a Comment